Community > JD Sports Forum!

NHL 2013

<< < (13/37) > >>

DSJ™:
   :P

Morgbug:
4-1 on recent road trip, should have been 5-0 as we should have beat Philly.  Who are these guys?  :o

And how bad does the Southeast suck?  We're 9-9-1 and tied for first in the SE.  Man I'd love to see a SE Division banner hanging in the rafters in Winnipeg. 

Jeff:

--- Quote from: Jeff on February 18, 2013, 12:11 AM ---Took my oldest (ok, he's only the oldest by 90 seconds :P) to see his first NHL game tonight.  Thankfully, the Wild complied and pulled out a 3-2 win over the Red Wings.  Fun game made even better by the win.
--- End quote ---

And, last night was son #2's turn to see his first NHL game.  Again, the Wild complied by whupping on Dale's Oilers for a 4-2 win.  Hall took the night off becuase his leg hurt, so this game had a lot less fireworks than it could have.  Nice to see the Wild focused on getting two in regulation instead of revenge though.

6-3-1 in our last 10.  Nice pace, hopefully we can keep things rolling and hand the Blackhawks their first regulation loss.  We're the team that handed the Blackhawks their first shootout loss, so at least it's in the realm of possibility. :P

Jeff:
Going to see Brent's man-crush and the Ducks tonight.  Should be a great test for the Wild.  We were terrible against the Ducks in the first 4 periods we faced them, but looked good in the last two.  Hopefully we come out strong tonight and sneak in a win.

Morgbug:
Not having experienced the playoffs since 1996 when we lost the team, I can satisfactorily suggest that there is nothing that brings me greater joy in the hockey world right now than beating the Toronto Maple Leafs.   ;D

;D
 ;D
 ;D
 ;D
 ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version