With the Wild heading to "NHL Division B" (ugh, hurry up and tell us the names for these already
) next year, I have already started my intense hatred of all division foes. Therefore, I cannot in good conscience enjoy the success of the Blackhawks. You guys suck.
Consider this my declaration of irrational NHL hate for next year. Thanks to the new "Division B" alignment, I will now hate:
- Rob and Michael and your stupid cup-winning team
- Brent and his stupid team (looking forward to Kane and Buff’s summer troubles!)
- Jamie and his team (not sorry we stole your Suter *haha*)
- Paul and his team (which used to be mine #normgreensucks)
- Ryan and his team (I hope whoever you take at #1 turns out to be a bust)
- Justin and soon to be living in STL Steve and their team
If I’ve missed anyone in that list, let me know and I’ll be sure to add you.
But there is some good news… I can like Dale and his Oilers again. I’ll have to dig to the back of the closet and see if I can find my old #99 jersey. Welcome back to my friend list, Dale!
And, as usual, all my Eastern Conference friends are safe... unless we happen to meet up in the Cup finals next year. #gowild