Collectibles > 1:6 Scale Figures and Collectibles

Hasbro Kids 12" Figure Line

<< < (2/7) > >>

JesseVader08:

--- Quote from: Nicklab on January 17, 2013, 03:08 PM ---
--- Quote from: Scockery on January 17, 2013, 12:10 PM ---They are 5-point articulation figures that Hasbro said were made mainly for foreign markets (South America, etc.). IIRC, the Clone's gun is molded to his hand.

--- End quote ---

So Canadia is now an emerging market sales territory?  Who knew?!?!?!

--- End quote ---

Yeck, it sure feels like it sometimes.  :'(

Jesse James:
10 strips of pemmican and an otter pelt per figure up there.  :-X  :-*

Jeff:
So I saw these here in the Twin Cities (at Target, $12.99).  Man, are they horrible. 

Terrible paint jobs on Anakin's head, lack of any kind of detail in the sculpt (almost looks like they were sculpted at a smaller 4" size and then tooled up to 12" size).  Blech.  I wasn't planning on buying them anyway, but after seeing them in person I couldn't believe how cheap they looked.

JediJman:
These are intended for kids right?  I don't want to hear the "Collectors aren't supporting the line" shtick when none of these sell.

P-Siddy:

--- Quote from: JediJman on January 25, 2013, 11:13 AM ---I don't want to hear the "Collectors aren't supporting the line" shtick when none of these sell.

--- End quote ---

But.  But.  Collectors are supposed to buy everything with the Star Wars logo on it.  If not, you haven't been properly brainwashed... perhaps we'll have to release a new movie to rectify that.

Love,
George and Mickey

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version