Community > Joe Defender

GI Joe Convention 2013

(1/6) > >>

Ben:
Stolen from Hisstank:

The 2013 JoeCon Brochure is now online including details of the G.I. JOE: Night Force Team - Nocturnal Fire Squad and the Cobra Demolitions Team!

"G.I. JOE: Night Force is a covert unit specializing in nighttime surveillance and defensive operations. Each team member has been selected for their enhanced skills, sophisticated hardware and advanced technology to surprise and vanquish any enemy!

This fan favorite and highly requested team contains several of the classic Night Force members and some new additions available for the first time in the modern era 25A style.

Our special edition Nocturnal Fire squad includes: Charbroil, Hit & Run, Muskrat, Psyche-Out, Repeater and Spearhead with Max (NEW Bobcat).

The Cobra Demolitions Team is ready to take on any obstacle that gets in their path of destruction. Led by the mysterious Cobra Mortal, he employs Cobra Letal and the deadly saboteur Crimson Asp (NEW female character). Their specialized troopers include: Cobra Frag-Vipers x 3, Cobra S.A.W.-Vipers x 3."

A box full of late 80s Joes and SAW and Frag-Vipers? Sold.

efranks:
Looks like I'm going to be going to the Con this year.  Now, have to decide which package I'm going to get.  First thought is that I like the sounds of the 3.75" set the best but the 12" set may be the better deal.

Probably going to have to see if anyone wants to split a boxed/bagged set like last year. 

Still, the set sounds good and I'm really excited to be going again.

E...

Scockery:
There's sketches of some of the characters at an artist's facebook page or go to Hisstank.com.

It's no suprise that Crimson Asp is gonna be at least 30% recycled Baroness.

Matt R.:
It would be sweet if I can get a hold of a set without selling the farm

Ben:
A bunch of figures have been revealed already- Charbroil, Muskrat, Psyche-Out, Frag-Viper, Letal, and Cobra Mortal.

http://www.hisstank.com/gi-joe-news/conventions-9/joecon-2013-night-force-swamp-fighter-muskrat-11843/

I'm ambivalent about most of them so far, except the Frag-Vipers and (believe it or not) Psyche-Out. Hopefully Spearhead and the SAW Viper save it for me, though I'll bet I'll try to get this one depending on how the Homefront Heroes registration goes.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version