Collectibles > The Black Series 6" Figures

6 Inch Figures?

<< < (26/32) > >>

Jesse James:
Yeah $20 bugs me, so $30, nah...  I think given how sales slowed on the line in general I don't think a scale change and 100% mark-up (or more) is going to help, but that's me.  They look nice though...  but I don't look at that Fett as nicer than my 3.75" Fett really.  Just bigger.

Qui-Gon Jim:
This will be stillborn at $30.  $20 would be bitter enough to swallow.

P-Siddy:
Wow!  $30?  I guess these will rot on shelves until a big sale hits.

That's a surprising price when Hasbro was saying $20 at Toy Fair.

Jeff:
Um, I think you missed the part of my post where I said...

--- Quote from: Jeff on May 30, 2013, 12:07 AM ---Previews magazine (which is usually at the high end of retail pricing due to selling product direct to smaller comic shops)
--- End quote ---

$30 is what comic shops will likely charge, unless they are a big enough shop that they get enough volume to discount that.

$30 at Previews does not mean that $25 at TRU and $20 at Target/Walmart are still entirely possible.

McMetal:
Were't we just discussing earlier in this thread the $15 price point? That's a lot more in line with where these should be, IMO.

I think a good point of comparison is the Walking Dead figure line, which is sold at both TRU and local comic shops.

I consistently find these significantly cheaper at the local comic shops. TRU will occasionally run a good sale that makes them competitive, but in general, they are worse there than anywhere.

SW will have the benefit of Target and Walmart stocking them, so this should help, but frankly nothing would suprise me as far as pricing anymore. I can see these being $25 everywhere, or worse even.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version