Collectibles > The Black Series 6" Figures

6 Inch Figures?

<< < (30/32) > >>

JediJman:
Interesting write up - thanks for sharing.  I can see where a lot of the set up costs would be similar between the two sizes, so if materials are relatively cheap, this would make sense.  However, Shipping and pack sizes would still seem to account for higher costs and I'm not sure the demand for 6" is as strong as 4".  Maybe I'm getting too old, but I have a hard time trusting what companies say about their supposed costs  these days.  Maybe they looked at it and thought, "we can make $10 a figure on 6" vs. $5 on 4", let's increase the size!"  That doesn't make for as good of a headline though.

P-Siddy:
Not sure where to put this, but has anyone found a place that sells stands for the 6" figures?  Thanks!

CorranHorn:

--- Quote from: P-Siddy on April  2, 2017, 10:01 AM ---Not sure where to put this, but has anyone found a place that sells stands for the 6" figures?  Thanks!

--- End quote ---

Various stands for vintage figures, such as Protech, work well for the 6" line. The peg holes for 6" are the same as Vintage Kenner.  I also see on ebay every now and then someone selling doll stands sized for 6"

JediJman:
These stands on Ebay have been working really well for me, for a variety of 6" scale figures.

CorranHorn:

--- Quote from: JediJman on April  3, 2017, 03:38 PM ---These stands on Ebay have been working really well for me, for a variety of 6" scale figures.

--- End quote ---

Cool! Those are the stands i was referring to. Do you have any pics you can share to show they look on the Black Series figures?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version