Multimedia > TV-9D9

The Clone Wars - Season Six?

<< < (9/24) > >>

Scockery:
LOL. Yoda has a mini fighter but it's not like the class 1 style Hasbro made.

Pete_Fett:
This is why The Clone Wars was cancelled. Someone at Disney, who is in charge, clearly sees clips like this for what it is...

CRAP.

McMetal:
I dunno...looks pretty cool to me. Maybe he needs to go scout properties on Dagobah.  ;)

Still looking forward to seeing these arcs. Except the Clovis one.

Pete_Fett:

--- Quote from: McMetal on May 19, 2013, 12:01 AM ---I dunno...looks pretty cool to me. Maybe he needs to go scout properties on Dagobah.  ;)

Still looking forward to seeing these arcs. Except the Clovis one.

--- End quote ---

My problem is that it makes the Jedi and ESPECIALLY Yoda look incompetent. So it's before the events of EP3 and Yoda already feels like there is a "prison-like" aspect to being in the Jedi Temple? And yet they're surprised when the Clones turn on them? Really?

::)

McMetal:
So..."Darth Maul: Son of Dathomir" adapted screenplays from aborted Clone Wars Season Six, now reportedly coming out in comic form via Dark Horse.

I'm not a fan of Dark Horse in general as a comics publisher, but this is one I would definitely pick up. I just don't want to see them contradict anything from the TV show that has been established to this point. Such as Darth Sidious having plans for Maul. Somehow I don't see those plans involving a prison planet, but meh, whatever.

Apparently there seems to be some disagreement whether these were actually intended as the series finale or just a multi-part arc somewhere in the final season.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version