Author Topic: Looking for the ultimate dominó mask of Darth Vader  (Read 2566 times)

Offline EpicGon

• Jedi Padawan
  • The life so short, the craft so large to learn.
    • View Profile
Looking for the ultimate dominó mask of Darth Vader
« on: September 9, 2013, 04:45 PM »
Hello guys, I write you all to initiate a new topic about what could mean a realy ultimate 6 inches black series classic darth vader.

I appologize in advance if it could be a very subtle detail, perhaps no significative.... but in a year we estimate that we are offered aproximately 3 to 5 Darth Vader figures, mainly in 3.75 inches.

Since we found lots of HD photos of props, behind the scenes in facebook, or the whole internet,
We discovered that the mask, dome and collar of Darth Vader are not plain uniform black color.

The mask of Vader has a dominó paint job, and I remember some replicas had spotted it.

I got my first Luke pilot from Black Series and it is sculpted with a realism that outmatched previous versions.

So, in search of that realism, do you think Hasbro could give us the ultimate Black series 6 inches sith lord Vader with a dominó mask?
I mean by "dominó" the degradé and alternated parts of silver and black.

Do you think it could be so expensive for Hasbro?

I expect that for a Black Series 6 inches, even the different shades of black among cape, suit and armour.

And finally a removable mask helmet or an alternate Sebastian Shaw head.

http://www.starwarspropaganda.com/posted_images/efx%20anh%20vader/efx_accurate_4.JPG
« Last Edit: September 9, 2013, 04:48 PM by EpicGon »

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for the ultimate dominó mask of Darth Vader
« Reply #1 on: September 9, 2013, 10:12 PM »
I would dig the Sebastian Shaw head instead of burnt Hayden, but, yeah, Vader could be E3, 4 or the other movies.  I wonder if they'll do (sell) them separate or if the face mask will have the red/brown lens or black ones.  Plus, the cape bits are different from ANH.