Collectibles > The Black Series 6" Figures

6" Black Series Wave 1 (2013 Wave 1)

<< < (4/27) > >>

darth broem 2:
I will end up with all of them. Maul is kind of off a bit though.  But not so much that I'm upset about it. 

Scott:
I think I am going OT only on these...may even just stick to Collecting All 92

Rob:

--- Quote from: Scott on February 10, 2013, 08:08 PM ---I think I am going OT only on these...may even just stick to Collecting All 92

--- End quote ---

I'm thinking the same thing... it was one thing when I thought Star Wars was possibly running out of steam, but with 3 to 5 movies on the horizon and new ownership, it's time to heavily reassess what I collect.

I can't imagine another 20 years of doing this. 

Jesse James:
I'm out...  I'd rather put $ into SS 12" figures if I wanted a scale shift.  They're nice, but I'm sticking to my guns and not buying into a collection of these.

Bossk/Tarkin/Fleet Trooper would be the only 3 on my radar, and of those only Bossk is who I'd buy without thinking about it (Bossk's Bungalow).  The other 2, unless they're really something special, I wouldn't buy them either.

I've always passed on SS stuff because a scale shift isn't in the cards for me right now.  I'm still hashing out how to display my 3.75" figures the way I'm happiest....  A whole new display area with a whole new scale, no way.

Plasticlab:
These look good, Maul is a really bad sculpt. His lightsaber is really out of scale, the blade has to be 5" thick...
Interested series though, hope the price point is around $15 but more likely $20.
Come on Imperial gunner...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version