Collectibles > The Black Series 6" Figures

6" Black Series Wave 1 (2013 Wave 1)

<< < (8/27) > >>

Sugart:
Target's reset is next week so we should see wave 1 on the shelf soon. I know my store is showing them on hand but not in the back room. Makes sense since all the new toys are palletized to make pushing the new product easier. I'll post pics once I have my 4, prob later next week.

GrandMoffNick:
Much to my chagrin I really like these.

I picked up the Luke, Sandtrooper, and the Maul. Passed on R2. Not sure any of them are worth $20 each, but R2 is just too little.

The Sandtrooper is gorgeous. I really like Luke other than the way his legs meet his torso. Maul is nice.

Force Guy:
I didn't originally plan on buying Maul, but once I saw him in person, I immediately nabbed him.  He looks great.  Picked him up along with R2 at TRU last weekend.  What's even better is that they had the BOGOHO sale.  Since I plan on getting a few Stormtroopers from Wave 3, I passed on the Sandtrooper.  I wasn't very impressed with Luke.

Greg:
I picked up the Sandtrooper and Darth Maul from Target this morning. They are REALLY nice figures, but unfortunately I think they are terrible overpriced. I feel like I would have gotten more bang for my buck from single carded figures, even with those being expensive nowadays. These really should have been priced around $15; I think that would have made a world of difference.

Jesse James:
I think at $15 I probably would pick up a smattering of OT mains and bounty hunters.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version