Collectibles > The Black Series 6" Figures

6" Black Series Wave 2 (2013 Wave 2)

<< < (15/28) > >>

JediJman:

--- Quote from: GrandMoffNick on November  4, 2013, 03:05 PM ---Added Leia to the collection today. Hips certainly look funny

--- End quote ---

Hot Damn!  Where did you find her?  Local?

GrandMoffNick:

--- Quote from: JediJman on November  4, 2013, 03:32 PM ---
--- Quote from: GrandMoffNick on November  4, 2013, 03:05 PM ---Added Leia to the collection today. Hips certainly look funny

--- End quote ---

Hot Damn!  Where did you find her?  Local?

--- End quote ---

Online, but for retail cost and since I don't expect to see any wave 2, either 6" or 3 3/4" any time soon I pounced.

McMetal:
If Wave 2 doesn't start showing up in stores by Black Friday I am going to be seriously discouraged.

McMetal:
Hey, I just snagged all of wave 2 at Target!

I saw another full case at a different location and alerted my friend who is looking to pick up Boba and Han.

They look terrific, except for leia, who seems as bad in person as I feared. Will post more later when I get home and have time to rip these open.

Stay on Target!   :D

McMetal:
I was just able to find a replacement Leia at a local Target today who has really well-done eyes, what a relief. It looks like if they go just a hair off center then it comes out atrocious. I am happy to have found a pair spot-on. Still not my favorite figure but I look forward to busting her out tonight. (I rephrased that like 5 times and none of them sounded good)

Still on the hunt for a replacement Greedo though, as I have noticed a small splotch on the left eye of the one I got. The other I saw Friday was even worse.

The only 2 I saw at my stop today were Leia and Han. 2/3 other Targets I checked had no sign of the wave, but at 1 per case I could have easily just missed them outright.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version