Community > Joe Defender

Questions for Toy Fair

(1/3) > >>

P-Siddy:
Anybody have some questions for Hasbro for Toy Fair?  Submit them here and I'll see what I can do.

Greg:
Thanks for taking questions P-Siddy! Is it too late to throw some Star Wars inquiries your way? As for Joes...

Any chance of Zombie and Ninja 7-packs based on the concept vault figures shown at Joecon 2012?

P-Siddy:

--- Quote from: Greg on January 31, 2013, 05:40 PM ---Is it too late to throw some Star Wars inquiries your way?

--- End quote ---

Not at all.  You can post them in the Toy Fair thread for Star Wars or PM them to me.  I just wanted to make sure Joes got their voices hear (or Transformers, etc).

shmashwitdaclub:

--- Quote from: Greg on January 31, 2013, 05:40 PM ---Thanks for taking questions P-Siddy! Is it too late to throw some Star Wars inquiries your way? As for Joes...

Any chance of Zombie and Ninja 7-packs based on the concept vault figures shown at Joecon 2012?

--- End quote ---

great question - quite frankly, I would love to see everything from that concept vault released!

I have a question:  When will the Quinn or the Data Viper you showed us last year be released?

shmashwitdaclub:
tons of pics here:  https://twitter.com/T16skyhopp/

loving all the ultimates.  looks like I wont need a renegades SS afterall

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version