Author Topic: Questions for Toy Fair  (Read 5981 times)

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
Questions for Toy Fair
« on: January 31, 2013, 03:31 PM »
Anybody have some questions for Hasbro for Toy Fair?  Submit them here and I'll see what I can do.

Offline Greg

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Questions for Toy Fair
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2013, 05:40 PM »
Thanks for taking questions P-Siddy! Is it too late to throw some Star Wars inquiries your way? As for Joes...

Any chance of Zombie and Ninja 7-packs based on the concept vault figures shown at Joecon 2012?

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2013, 05:56 PM »
Is it too late to throw some Star Wars inquiries your way?

Not at all.  You can post them in the Toy Fair thread for Star Wars or PM them to me.  I just wanted to make sure Joes got their voices hear (or Transformers, etc).

Offline shmashwitdaclub

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 6, 2013, 11:02 AM »
Thanks for taking questions P-Siddy! Is it too late to throw some Star Wars inquiries your way? As for Joes...

Any chance of Zombie and Ninja 7-packs based on the concept vault figures shown at Joecon 2012?

great question - quite frankly, I would love to see everything from that concept vault released!

I have a question:  When will the Quinn or the Data Viper you showed us last year be released?
« Last Edit: February 6, 2013, 11:05 AM by shmashwitdaclub »

Offline shmashwitdaclub

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 9, 2013, 04:12 PM »
tons of pics here:  https://twitter.com/T16skyhopp/

loving all the ultimates.  looks like I wont need a renegades SS afterall

Offline Greg

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 9, 2013, 04:23 PM »
The "Ultimates" look great. I'm so glad the movie Roadblock and Flint are coming, and the CC and SS were nice surprises.

Also, the Tomahawk... can't wait to add a transport chopper to my collection. I never owned one since vintage Joes were before my time, but I always thought it was a cool looking vehicle.

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 9, 2013, 05:46 PM »
I have a question:  When will the Quinn or the Data Viper you showed us last year be released?

Yes, they were at the show.  Pics to come shortly.

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 9, 2013, 09:12 PM »
I'm so buying 3-4 Tomahawks.  Glad to see joes back in action at retail.
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2013, 12:33 AM »
The Tomahawk was one of my hands down favorite vehicles back in the day.  Lift-ticket and Doc were constantly flying that thing into some hot zone to extract my Joes when the **** hit the fan. Every escapade almost always ended up with one guy barely making it to the evact site and having to grab that hook on the bottom to get airlifted out... :P 

Going to be really hard to resist that one.  Of course, then I'd need some modern Joes to populate it...  must resist.  :-\ 
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2013, 04:25 PM »
The Joe stuff does look pretty nice.  What is the story with the "ultimate" figures?  Are they just in the regular retail line, or something different?  The Tomahawk is cool too.  I had sort of been backing off Joes a bit recently (well, there hasn't been much I guess), but some of this stuff might pull me back a bit.

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2013, 04:37 PM »
What is the story with the "ultimate" figures?  Are they just in the regular retail line, or something different? 

From what I gathered, the ultimate figures are in the regular line, but are the best sculpt offer. 

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2013, 12:43 AM »
Man, Joe fans have a lot to be happy about.  Best of show goes to them out of the Hasbro presentation IMO.  Great figures, and the Tomahawk was a centerpiece for me too...  In my world it always got shot down, and needed survivors rescued.  It was such a big chopper...

As spoiled as my brother and I were, we both had one.  :-X 
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77