Collectibles > Saga Legends

2013 Saga Legends Basic Figures (Vader Cardback)

<< < (24/29) > >>

Darby:
Found quite a bit of SL wave 2 at target and TRU in the last two days. I pretty much like them all though I do think this boba fett is a miss. The one in the three pack was better IMHO. Didn't figure id like Rex and Cody but found them both pretty neat.

Brian:
Found the Boba Fett at Target this weekend, not too bad of a figure.  Again, as with all of these, I don't judge them as harshly since I'm only paying $6 each (or $5 for the two packs), but they aren't too bad.  I find it fun keeping up with the OT characters anyways.  Again, if these would have been the POTF2 figures we had gotten, I think we would have been out of our minds with how detailed things were, but a lot has changed in action figures since '95.

Jeff:
Only new figures for the non-Rebels Saga Legends Basic Figures were Maul and Snowtrooper and both of those leaked early so I didn't really reshoot much on them.

Did get a few shots though...

JesseVader08:
The sculpt on that Snowtrooper looks pretty good.  I think this is the first Legends figure I'm actually interested in. 

Rob:
Are any of you guys finding the Jedi Luke?  I haven't seen that or the Fett at all. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version