Collectibles > Saga Legends

Saga Legends "Mission Series" Figure 2-Packs

<< < (32/43) > >>

Rob:

--- Quote from: Jesse James on February 16, 2014, 04:47 PM ---Part of me is bummed, but mostly about EU characters over PT...  PT, I'm PT'd out at this point.  They're inferior movies, and the toys were overdone.  Maybe just my take on it, but I'm really over that stuff at this point.

I'm bummed about that droid sure, but really that's about it.  I can't think of anything else I care about.  Lots of stuff I'd have LIKED to have gotten, like Office Duel Palps maybe being the only thing I really wish I'd gotten, but otherwise it's really just a lot of stuff I won't miss.  Sometimes I look at my PT stuff and just shake my head at this point.

--- End quote ---

I'm with you, but I'm thinking that kids in the 10 to 20 range prefer the prequels having grown up with them and Clone Wars in the same way that all of us in our 30's and 40's (and Brent too) prefer the OT.

Which is why I'm hoping the Sequels are good enough to be the new focus... if JJ Abrams does it right, and it sounds like he will, adults and kids are both going to love them.  It'll probably mean less prequel stuff even beyond the sequel-centric years that we're about to see. 

Jeff:
Just noticed that Mission Series Wave 3 is up for pre-order at EE.

I may have to pick up the Yoda/Palpatine set at some point... that's a great looking Palps.

Jesse James:
I'm good with the Senate Duel Palps from TVC, but yeah that is a pretty solid looking figure that's maybe worthy having next to it.  :-\

Jeff:
Courtesy of Sandtroopers - Movie Mission Series sneak peek!  click here for the giant-size pic

Pics are just placeholders, but it looks like there are plans for:
- Wicket & Biker Scout
- Bossk and IG88
and a few more... but I can't tell if they'll just be repacks or new figures (Cody, Anakin, Obi-Wan, etc).

McMetal:
Some of those look really cool but I have no idea who the characters are or what the media sourcing is supposed to be...are some of these upcoming Rebels packs maybe? Sabine? Kitwarr? Chultro Vizago?!?

I'm even more keen to see some of those upcoming single carded figures...Jedi Temple Guard FTW!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version