Collectibles > Discover the Force / Movie Heroes

2013 Movie Heroes Class II Vehicles - Vader Boxes

<< < (2/2)

Pete_Fett:
I've been seeing the 2nd wave of these hit pretty regularly at my local Toys R Us. Wave 2 is the Boba Fett's Slave I, Obi-Wan's Jedi Starfighter (Blue), Anakin's Jedi Starfighter (EU version of Obi-Wan's AOTC Red one in Yellow).

I picked up a set of three for my MIB collection. I'm gonna wait for coupons or rewards bucks or something to pick up my openers - if I get them at all.

When I first saw these, I guess in my mind the blue Jedi Starfighter looked more purple and they were doing Mace's ship in this smaller scale - I'm confused as to why Obi-Wan needed a 3rd ship in this line. If you're a kid and you have the 5POA Obi-Wan figure, how many vehicles does he need to fly around in? Same goes for Anakin really.

I can appreciate that Hasbro is trying to save money and re-use the molds they already paid for as shelf-filler - but why not give us new color schemes and release them as simply "Jedi Starfighter" and not give any ownership to the vehicle?

I would have much rather found the 3rd wave of Saga Legends figures (Jedi Luke, Snowtrooper, Clone Wars Obi-Wan & Darth Maul) - but I'm starting to think that those figures may never hit here in the US...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version