Community > Hall of Justice

Man of Steel- The Toys

<< < (2/2)

Scott:
I think we have a new runaway 2013 Champion of Pegwarmicity.  Man of Steel toys seem to be selling at a pace not seen since Batman last year...ouch

JediJman:

--- Quote from: Scott on August 13, 2013, 02:43 PM ---I think we have a new runaway 2013 Champion of Pegwarmicity.  Man of Steel toys seem to be selling at a pace not seen since Batman last year...ouch

--- End quote ---

I'd classify them somewhere around POTC status.  Between this and Iron Man 3 (already on clearance), I hope someone is getting the clue that unarticulated crap figures are not what kids or collectors really want. 

Darby:
Yeah they're pretty dead. The MM figures are not in the reset at Target and finding any of the newer pieces is probably going to be hard. Did see a Faora at Chicago Comic Con. $35.  Nope.

Brian:
Yeah, these sure seem dead in the water.  I can't say I've paid super close attention to them since the first couple weeks, but I can't say much of it is moving.  Even the Movie Masters has primarily been pegs full of Zods for awhile now.  Never saw Faora either, but did grab the regular Supes and armored Zod.

GrandMoffNick:
My wife said $2 million was the highest I could bid..........

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Action-Comics-1-June-1938-Supermans-Debut-CGC-9-0-Perfect-White-Pages-/311050328393?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item486c0b5949

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version