Collectibles > Revenge of the Sith

What Shock Trooper is this?

(1/1)

Scockery:
Wasn't sure where to ask this. In this lot the kneeling Shock Trooper without the helmet, looks to use the ROTS AT-TE driver mold...I don't remember the mold being used for Shock Troopers.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/STAR-WARS-FIGURE-LOT-OF-10-SHOCK-TROOPERS-akaCORUSCANT-SECUIRITY-COMMANDER-/111007566748?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item19d8910b9c

If it's a custom, it's a well done one.

Jesse James:
Don't recall that mold ever getting used for that figure anywhere I can think of...  Definitely good customs if that's what they are, but weird figure choice if that's the case.

Nicklab:
Gotta say it's a custom.  The paint work on some of the edges is a bit soft.  And thus far the ONLY Shock Trooper we've gotten with a removable helmet is the TVC version from the Lost Line Look wave.  This doesn't look like that figure.

Scockery:
Must be a custom. The feet look mold red, not painted, but that could be a parts swap.

Commander Thire had a removable helmet and I thought maybe it was based on him, but that mold was much different (no ball hips, the detail on the right bicep, etc).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version