Multimedia > Star Wars Universe

Star Wars Movie Spin-Offs?

<< < (8/11) > >>

Jesse James:
I think Scott even already suggested him, jokingly maybe?  I dunno.  I think the entire Trek reboot cast is outstanding except maybe the Uhura doesn't just seem like Uhura to me, but Chris Pine?  He actually made you think he was a better acting Shatner.

And speaking of Shatner, Betty White jut shat in her pants!

Simon Pegg made a damn cool Scotty.  Harold made a cool Sulu I thought but without the big ball voice.  :-\

P-Siddy:

--- Quote from: P-Siddy on February  7, 2013, 11:35 AM ---Multi-pass!

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Jesse James on February  7, 2013, 04:45 PM ---Multi-Force?

--- End quote ---

Not sure if you're referring to my post, but I was thinking Corben Dallas and "The Fifth Element."

--- Quote from: Jesse James on February  7, 2013, 04:45 PM ---I want an all Jar Jar movie.  I just want it for the anger it would incite.

--- End quote ---

Fear.  Fear leads to anger; anger leads to hate; hate leads to suffering. Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose.

Jesse James:
Yeah I was referencing yours. :) 

Matt:

--- Quote from: Jeff on February  6, 2013, 02:12 PM ---My Han Solo focus collection just groaned at the idea of having to collect an entire movie line worth of Han Solo figures - fast blasting Han Solo, Tech Armor Han Solo, Battle Damage Han Solo, Freeze Armor Han Solo, etc.   :-X

--- End quote ---

I originally read that as "Fart Blasting Han Solo."

Scockery:
He got the Kessel runs in under 5 parsecs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version