Collectibles > The Black Series 3.75"

The Black Series 3.75" Cardback - Yea or Nay?

<< < (3/4) > >>

Diddly:
It's way too big. Bubble is too large and really points out how little accessories we get now.

Scockery:
I'm reading the focus will be movies only. EU gets thrown under the bus despite the insane prices EU figure go for on the aftermarket. I guess Mara Jade makes the cut because they know there would be trouble if fan's choice got shafted.

So much for realistic Clone Wars characters,  folks are saying that maybe what they had planned will make it into Legends/Mission Packs (capt rex) , but how will they still have articulation?

Jesse James:
Rex is in Black Series Wave 3 along with Windu.  I'd say what was tooled will be done.

From there OTHER ones will be in the limited articulation arena.  I'm bummed but not entirely shocked.  It would sell me on some of the Legends stuff though, honestly.  New characters I don't own would probably get me.

Like Jango though?  Why bother right?  But if a CW Realistic Cody was slipped into that line?  I'm in and would customize it into what I want...  Same with others they'd try.  I mean if by some strange quirk an alien or something got into that sub-par line I'd buy because the price is around where I'm happy.

$6 is it though...  5 POA is worth nothing more than $6.  Otherwise I'd wait out sales.

Jabba the Slug:
I really love the packaging!!!! I would even consider keeping some of these packaged, and I'm an opener!! The black look with the orange panels on the side is very simple, yet very slick. Right amount of balance for me.

I too want TVC to come back, but I can wait just a *little* longer if Black Series impresses. I really hated the new BAD packaging, so, although it sucks we're not getting the BAD program, I'm really happy they tossed the packaging and hopefully buried it somewhere very, very deep.

Darth_Anton:
Since I'm not doing a carded collection anymore (Vintage excepted) the plainness really doesn't matter. But if forced to commit, I'd say nay.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version