Collectibles > The Black Series 3.75" Figures

The Black Series 3.75" Cardback - Yea or Nay?

<< < (2/4) > >>

jono:
It's okay. The figure selection is dire -please let there be something new from the Palace or Mos eisley. Not likely, i know.

Scockery:
NAH! NAH I SAY! I want my cards adorned with some action posed art of my (not) favorite character, like Boba Fett drawing his gun or Grevious spinning his lightsabers.

These are toys, not some fancy liquore. Black label should be black listed!

Actually, I don't care.

Nicklab:
It looks like they're specifically trying to evoke the setting of the Carbon Freeze Chamber in TESB.  Darkness combined with that orange lighting. 

Honestly...it looks pretty drab from that single photo.  I'd like to see some more imagery.

LandotheScoundrel:

--- Quote from: Scockery on February  9, 2013, 01:17 PM ---NAH! NAH I SAY! I want my cards adorned with some action posed art of my (not) favorite character, like Boba Fett drawing his gun or Grevious spinning his lightsabers.

These are toys, not some fancy liquore. Black label should be black listed!

Actually, I don't care.

--- End quote ---

I agree. I just want excellent character selection and great, fully-articulated sculpts.

Jesse James:
Nay, but it's all trash to me anyway.  TVC cards were fun but I want the toy, and at $10 a pop I REALLY don't want a dime of that going to packaging.  I just don't care about packaging enough and just want to rip the toy off the card and enjoy it displayed.

I get people's nostalgia for TVC and all, but for me, BAD was far superior packaging simply because it allowed for bigger accessories and the part.  Same with 30AC.  TVC just condensed accessories and was nice to own but nothing I really cared about much.

New packaging sucks hard, worst in a long time, since POTJ really, but it's all trash anyway.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version