Collectibles > The Vintage Collection

Amazon Vintage TIE Interceptor

<< < (6/17) > >>

Jesse James:
I'm definitely only getting one...  $45 is, eh, but I still dig it and it's the first Interceptor to use the new cockpit...  Which is miles superior in detail, so that's a selling point for some I'm sure.  I agree on the price(s).  I think Amazon's a little ream-ish on these ships...  tough to say not knowing what the MSRP's are though.  They shouldn't have cost a ton to make, but who knows. Maybe Amazon was ultra conservative on #'s they'd order?  Doesn't seem likely given their usual discounting of stuff though.  Conservative ordering doesn't just seem to fit them.

Scockery:

--- Quote from: Jesse James on July  2, 2013, 01:41 PM ---I'm definitely only getting one...  $45 is, eh, but I still dig it and it's the first Interceptor to use the new cockpit...  Which is miles superior in detail, so that's a selling point for some I'm sure.  I agree on the price(s).  I think Amazon's a little ream-ish on these ships...  tough to say not knowing what the MSRP's are though.  They shouldn't have cost a ton to make, but who knows. Maybe Amazon was ultra conservative on #'s they'd order?  Doesn't seem likely given their usual discounting of stuff though.  Conservative ordering doesn't just seem to fit them.

--- End quote ---

2009 release used the new cockpit.  I'd post a link but I'm lazy this computer won't let me do that (or browser).

Legacy Collection TIE interceptor

Jayson:

--- Quote from: Jesse James on July  2, 2013, 01:41 PM ---I'm definitely only getting one...  $45 is, eh, but I still dig it and it's the first Interceptor to use the new cockpit...  Which is miles superior in detail, so that's a selling point for some I'm sure.  I agree on the price(s).  I think Amazon's a little ream-ish on these ships...  tough to say not knowing what the MSRP's are though.  They shouldn't have cost a ton to make, but who knows. Maybe Amazon was ultra conservative on #'s they'd order?  Doesn't seem likely given their usual discounting of stuff though.  Conservative ordering doesn't just seem to fit them.

--- End quote ---

I think they charge a bit more to offset the free shipping they offer.

Jesse James:
Definitely a possibility...  Though generally their stuff isn't expensive.  Downright cheap compared to some retailers, but I'm talking just general junk.

$10.99 figures, really, compared to looking for them...  Not bad.

These exclusives are new territory for them.

I didn't realize there was an Int with the totally revamped cockpit...  How'd I miss this?  Or do I have it and can't find it?

Jayson:

--- Quote from: Jesse James on July  2, 2013, 09:23 PM ---Definitely a possibility...  Though generally their stuff isn't expensive.  Downright cheap compared to some retailers, but I'm talking just general junk.

$10.99 figures, really, compared to looking for them...  Not bad.

These exclusives are new territory for them.

I didn't realize there was an Int with the totally revamped cockpit...  How'd I miss this?  Or do I have it and can't find it?

--- End quote ---

The TLC (Red/white) version that was exclusive to TRU in 2009 has the updated cockpit. Ironically, it to sold for $49.99 (but with a pilot).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version