Collectibles > The Vintage Collection

Amazon Vintage TIE Interceptor

<< < (2/17) > >>

Nicklab:
Nice to see Amazon getting some exclusives.  With the distribution fiasco at brick & mortar retail last year, Amazon proved to be one of the more reliable retail avenues for figures. 

I hope this TIE Interceptor has the new style cockpit and ejector seat.  But with Hasbro only showing mainline offerings and not exclusives, I guess that's the only image we've got to go on.

Jesse James:
Amazon jumping in is huge...  shows a major change in Hasbro, but also just a major change in the retail landscape at large...  Totally new, should make tracking them down easier, and probably shipped for free.  Plus sponsorship dollars.

Don't forget to use our Amazon tracking link on the front page. :)  It helps us out with running the site.

Pete_Fett:
My only concern with Amazon having these exclusives is how am I gonna get my MIB/MIP ones?

It's hard enough when you gotta track it down at a store, but Amazon isn't known for being a place you can shop from and be guaranteed MIP when it arrives.

I'll just order two of each and hope for the best I guess....

P-Siddy:

--- Quote from: Pete_Fett on February  9, 2013, 10:44 PM ---My only concern with Amazon having these exclusives is how am I gonna get my MIB/MIP ones?

--- End quote ---

Hasbro has heard the complaints and have talked with Amazon about how they package figures.  They are concerned as we are that their product makes it to the customers hands in good condition.  Whether Amazon listens is another thing.

Pete_Fett:

--- Quote from: P-Siddy on February  9, 2013, 10:46 PM ---Hasbro has heard the complaints and have talked with Amazon about how they package figures.  They are concerned as we are that their product makes it to the customers hands in good condition.  Whether Amazon listens is another thing.

--- End quote ---

If I could waive free shipping in exchange for having someone carefully package my items with protection to ensure they arrive in as pristine condition as possible, I'd gladly do it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version