Collectibles > The Vintage Collection

Toys R Us Vintage Bigg's X-Wing Fighter

<< < (3/12) > >>

John C:
Classic vehicle, I passed on the Vintage Luke X Wing so I will buy this one.

Brian:
Pretty nifty, and the vintage box never hurts things either.  I'm not sure if I'll pick it up or not.  I'd like to, but it depends when everything starts hitting and what kind of space I can free up by then.  I've got a couple different Luke X-Wings, and Wedge's as well, but not sure if I have room for the whole squadron.

DoctorPadawan:
If the deco pictured on the box actually reflects what the toy looks like, I may end up getting this one. Curious about the price, though, since the last few big X-Wings have been in the 50 buck range and have included figures.

Speaking of the Trench Run X-Wing, what modifications were made to that mold anyway?

P-Siddy:

--- Quote from: DoctorPadawan on February 10, 2013, 11:52 AM ---Speaking of the Trench Run X-Wing, what modifications were made to that mold anyway?

--- End quote ---

It came with the targeting computer, I know that much.

Greg:

--- Quote from: P-Siddy on February 10, 2013, 02:25 PM ---
--- Quote from: DoctorPadawan on February 10, 2013, 11:52 AM ---Speaking of the Trench Run X-Wing, what modifications were made to that mold anyway?

--- End quote ---

It came with the targeting computer, I know that much.

--- End quote ---

I know there was also a fold out missile launcher added underneath... I'm pretty sure there is one more significant change that I can't remember at the moment.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version