Collectibles > The Vintage Collection '10-'13

Kmart Imperial Scanning Crew 2-Pack

<< < (3/29) > >>

P-Siddy:

--- Quote from: Nicklab on February 10, 2013, 12:02 PM ---
--- Quote from: P-Siddy on February  9, 2013, 10:15 PM ---
--- Quote from: Jesse James on February  9, 2013, 07:51 PM ---Did you  notice if the heads were new Steve?

--- End quote ---

I did not... too busy being excited and writing things down... plus the images didn't stay up for long.

--- End quote ---

Here's a question for you.  Word is circulating that this pack will actually be 1 x Scanning Tech with the rest of the scanner gear plus an Imperial Officer.  Does that ring a bell from the slideshow?

--- End quote ---

That does ring a bell now that you mention it.  It seemed weird that it wasn't 2 of them.

Nicklab:

--- Quote from: P-Siddy on February 10, 2013, 12:37 PM ---
--- Quote from: Nicklab on February 10, 2013, 12:02 PM ---
--- Quote from: P-Siddy on February  9, 2013, 10:15 PM ---
--- Quote from: Jesse James on February  9, 2013, 07:51 PM ---Did you  notice if the heads were new Steve?

--- End quote ---

I did not... too busy being excited and writing things down... plus the images didn't stay up for long.

--- End quote ---

Here's a question for you.  Word is circulating that this pack will actually be 1 x Scanning Tech with the rest of the scanner gear plus an Imperial Officer.  Does that ring a bell from the slideshow?

--- End quote ---

That does ring a bell now that you mention it.  It seemed weird that it wasn't 2 of them.

--- End quote ---

Actually, I think it's a good thing.  When I first heard about the Scanning crew pack, I was a little concerned that we might get a repeat of the TLC RED Scanning Trooper in addition to the 2nd, missing Scanning Crewman.  But then I thought back to an old Hasbro-Star Wars Q&A session regarding the completion of the Scanning Crew set.  And Hasbro seemed to have an interest in offering the 2nd Scanning Trooper with someone else from that scene:  Vader, Captain Khurgee (Imperial Officer) or a Stormtrooper.  So I'm hoping that it might be Captain Khurgee in this case.

Jesse James:
Oh that's awesome.  Way better!

I have the bottom of the box in droves...  Like I have at least 30 of those, maybe more, so yeah, that's fantastic news.

Scanning Crew and hopefully the schmuck who calls for a Scanning crew "on the double".  He seems appropriate.

Him or one of the guys in the hangar control room.

Rune Haako:
http://forum.starwars-figuren.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=520

Scockery:
For those to lazy to go to the site, there's two of them.

Gee, guess which one will be more popular? Desired scanning box vs. new figures?

The crewman with the lower box has a new head. Can't tell if that's just a recolored Needa head on the officer.

A non-removable helmet stormtrooper, thankfully...ball no hips, bummer.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version