Collectibles > The Vintage Collection '10-'13

Kmart Imperial Scanning Crew 2-Pack

<< < (28/29) > >>

Matt_Fury:

My contribution to the Scanning crew.  Notice how Isard is giving me the stink eye!

Nicklab:
SONUVAB****!!!!

I finally got around to opening my 4 x Scanning Crew sets.  Lo and behold, one of the two Stormtroopers I got HAS TWO LEFT HANDS!!!!  I'm going to try contacting Hasbro customer service to report the defect, but I don't think they're going to be able to offer up a replacement figure, since it's part of an exclusive set.

JediJman:

--- Quote from: Nicklab on April 11, 2014, 11:28 AM ---SONUVAB****!!!!

I finally got around to opening my 4 x Scanning Crew sets.  Lo and behold, one of the two Stormtroopers I got HAS TWO LEFT HANDS!!!!  I'm going to try contacting Hasbro customer service to report the defect, but I don't think they're going to be able to offer up a replacement figure, since it's part of an exclusive set.

--- End quote ---

That sucks man.  No wonder Stormtroopers are such lousy shots.

Jesse James:
In theory these are on clearance, but there are none left near me.  There probably are some box bottoms lingering somewhere though.  They definitely did worse than the Box Top set did by about a mile.

Nicklab:
Check aisles other than the AF aisle.  A store near me has a clearance aisle in the toy department, and I found the Ewok catapult there.  That rang up at $16.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version