Collectibles > The Black Series 3.75"

The Black Series 3.75" - 2013 Wave 1

<< < (4/26) > >>

Vintage_Yoda:
Perheps Biggs is two per case because of this Biggs X-Wing coming out about the same time?

Jayson:

--- Quote from: vintageyoda on March 29, 2013, 02:07 PM ---Perheps Biggs is two per case because of this Biggs X-Wing coming out about the same time?

--- End quote ---

True, but I'd hypothesize that individual figures are produced in greater numbers than individual vehicles. So, if there are a ton of Biggs out there, there won't be enough vehicles for them. If Hasbro was concerned (in the least) about having a modern Biggs to go with the vehicle, they could have done him as a pack-in to facilitate a sale.

Greg:
I am having a difficult time understanding these case assortments. Why in the world would Hasbro double up on Biggs? If Wedge showed up anything, it's that pilots aren't nearly popular enough to warrant 2x per case or reshipping in multiple cases. Double up on the Clone Sgt. or Luke instead.

SnTrooper:
It gets worse. Biggs is also carried forward into wave 2.
http://forum.starwars-figuren.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=395&whichpage=1

I think that something got messed up when telling the factory which figures should go in the cases and Luke and Biggs got switched.

Diddly:
Guess I'll wait and buy Biggs when he's overstocked and selling on Amazon for $7-ish

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version