Collecting > Hey Hasbro!

Han Solo

(1/4) > >>

Jeff:
Dear Hasbro,

2012 - the only basic carded Han Solo figure we got was a re-issue of 2011's Bespin Han.

2013 - the only basic carded Han Solo figure you've announced so far is yet another re-issue of the 2011 Bespin Han in the "greatest hits" cases.

Really?  That's the best you can do for everyone's favorite smuggler?

The carbonite block is getting some love in 2013 (6" SDCC exclusive, 3.75" pack-in with the Amazon Slave I), but you can't somehow squeeze a new "I'm about to get frozen" Carbonite Han Solo figure into the Black Series 3.75" line to go along with the Amazon set?

Come on, Hasbro.  You can do better.  Hopefully you've got a sneaky surprise in store for SDCC because the idea of going more than TWO years without a new Han Solo basic figure sculpt is just a total bummer to this Han Solo fan.  :(

Your Pal,
Jeff

P-Siddy:
+1

How about a real Yavin Ceremony Han Solo, too.

Nicklab:

--- Quote from: Jeff on February 12, 2013, 11:14 AM ---
The carbonite block is getting some love in 2013 (6" SDCC exclusive, 3.75" pack-in with the Amazon Slave I), but you can't somehow squeeze a new "I'm about to get frozen" Carbonite Han Solo figure into the Black Series 3.75" line to go along with the Amazon set?

--- End quote ---

+1

--- Quote from: P-Siddy on February 12, 2013, 12:40 PM ---How about a real Yavin Ceremony Han Solo, too.

--- End quote ---

+1 to this as well

And might I add....

How about offering up a VC50 - Han Solo (Bespin Outfit) kitbash as a Mynock Hunt version?  We all know that this particular figure spent far too little time gracing the pegs.  So how about one with the oxygen mask and a pack-in Mynock?  How about it Hasbro?!?!

Jesse James:
I'd take just about any Solo resculpt they threw out too...  one that can ride the taun-taun in a brown coat is a nice starting point.  ANH one though?  Sure.  I want that damn holster to have a separate thigh strap now though.  Long overdue on all Han figures.

Jeff:

--- Quote from: Jeff on February 12, 2013, 11:14 AM ---2013 - the only basic carded Han Solo figure you've announced so far is yet another re-issue of the 2011 Bespin Han in the "greatest hits" cases.
--- End quote ---

Hey Hasbro,

Me again.  Yeah, I wanted to take this chance pre-SDCC to remind you that you cancelled the only 2013 basic carded 3.75" Han Solo figure you had announced (which, in itself was just another re-release of 2011's Bespin Han in your 'yeah, that's not gonna happen' Greatest Hits cases).  So... yeah. 

Oh, and a Mission Series Han and Chewbacca set isn't going to cut it.  I don't need a 5 POA Han Solo.  Unless, for some reason, it's based on Marvel Comics Star Wars #15.  I guess that'd be ok.  But since it's probably ANH Han, I don't really need that.  I'll probably buy it because I'm a sucker for Han figures, but I won't be happy about it.   >:(

(Why yes, I do still want my Marvel Star Wars #15 Han Solo/Crimson Jack Comic Pack, thanks for asking!  :))

Well, that's about all for now.  Gotta keep banging that new Han Solo figure drum you know (and Marvel Star Wars #15 Comic Pack - make it happen!).

Your Pal,
Jeff

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version