Community > Watto's Junk Yard

Sony Playstation 4

<< < (2/7) > >>

Jesse James:
Yeah i'm not wild about all that...  I'm with Brent.  :-\

BillCable:

--- Quote from: Morgbug on February 21, 2013, 05:24 PM ---Great, more tracking of consumer behavior.  What if I just want to play my games and have the hardware I purchase do it?  Blech.

--- End quote ---

Then you probably need to keep your older console.

When I bought my PS3 (at launch) it was nice having BC for a handful of games, but I probably only play 6 total PS2 games on my PS3.  I rarely go back and play games I've already beaten.  Some people do, but I think it's only about 5% of gamers (stat I read recently).  Different things for different people.  I'd rather have a $499 new console that won't play old game discs than a $599 new console that does.

Phrubruh:
I love how they forgot to take picture of the console and tell us the price. Oh and buy a Vita. Thanks!

Here is the abridged version of the conference.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rJDn0jRnUQ

BillCable:
Price announced:  $399.

Phrubruh:
Well its better looking that the xbox one, has faster ram, it's a $100 cheaper and no stupid DRM/used games problem. The games look pretty much the same. The camera is not included. It costs $60 so that makes the PS4 $40 cheaper. Who needs the camera anyway? I'd say PS4 for the win mostly on the friendlier used game policy but that could easily change.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version