Author Topic: Rogue One (SPOILERS)  (Read 4265 times)

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: Rogue One (SPOILERS)
« Reply #120 on: May 19, 2016, 01:22 PM »
I've seen the pics and everythig says "This is not final" on it.  However, very little info I actually in it and what there is I'd say is probably fairly accurate.  It doesn't really spoil anything IMO.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #121 on: May 19, 2016, 05:57 PM »
I'll add in that, if they make a nice version of the Hovertank from the trailer (there's a pic of it from the front) I'll be a happy happy collector.  It's essentially a German StgIII from the front profile.  I love it!  One of my fav armor pieces of WW2.  Neat seeing kind of obvious nods to German armor for the Empire.

The fact they did a Hovertank for the Empire and broke up the Walker monotony had me right away.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi General
  • Deceived? WHAT?!?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: May 20, 2016, 09:26 AM »
The one thing that I took from this leak?  The character name for Ben Mendelsohn's character.  Well, actually his TITLE. 

Ever since the ROGUE ONE trailer broke, people have been going crazy saying "GRAND ADMIRAL!  GRAND ADMIRAL!"  OMG, people have Thrawn on the brain!!!  But if we go purely on movie material, those Imperial uniforms with the white tunics are only seen on officers of the Imperial Security Bureau.  Wulf Yularen has that sort of uni, and he's identified as a Colonel in the ISB.  There are other ISB officers seen on the first Death Star, too.  Well, the title held by Ben Mendelsohn's character is that of Director.  So is he perhaps the Director of the Imperial Security Bureau, tasked with making certain that information about the Death Star is kept secret?  That's certainly what it's looking like to me.
"You were entrusted to lead the Republic." - Vote for Ven Zallow from THE OLD REPUBLIC in figure polls!

Feedback

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi Master
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
« Reply #123 on: May 20, 2016, 04:27 PM »
And with that cape he obviously hasn't been paying attention to Edna Mode.
Peacekeeper, when it absolutely, positively has to be nuked in 30 minutes or less.  Or the next nuke's free!

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #124 on: May 20, 2016, 04:46 PM »
Capes are all the rage in the SW uni.  They're in.  Always.

I'm with Nick on this...  I never figured GA since the trailer once I saw the black pants.  ISB makes perfect sense.