Author Topic: Rogue One (SPOILERS)  (Read 11439 times)

Offline 77Skywalker

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
Re: Rogue One (SPOILERS)
« Reply #375 on: January 13, 2017, 08:57 PM »
One of my initial reactions in Rogue One was the we hear in the end credits the very music that was in the end credits of Star Wars Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith, Star Wars Episode 4: A New Hope, and Star Wars Episode 6: Return of the Jedi.

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: January 17, 2017, 09:23 AM »
I honestly thought the cameos were the worst part of the movie. 3PO and R2 felt shoehorned in just to say they've been in every movie. And Evazan/Ponda reeks of some corporate doofus watching Star Wars for the first time and ordering them in.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline Qui-Gon Jim

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: January 18, 2017, 11:45 AM »

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi Master
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
« Reply #378 on: January 18, 2017, 04:56 PM »
I honestly thought the cameos were the worst part of the movie. 3PO and R2 felt shoehorned in just to say they've been in every movie. And Evazan/Ponda reeks of some corporate doofus watching Star Wars for the first time and ordering them in.

The only cameo I did not like were the ones for Walrus Man and Dr Evizan.  Evizan just didn't look right at all.  The flip side is that I loved seeing the Ghost and chopper as well as the General Syndulla page.
Peacekeeper, when it absolutely, positively has to be nuked in 30 minutes or less.  Or the next nuke's free!