Collectibles > Other Collectibles

Carbon Freeze Me or make yourself a Stormtrooper!

<< < (2/3) > >>

Jeff:

--- Quote from: P-Siddy on May  7, 2013, 09:53 PM ---I didn't see the scale listed for the stormies... are they 3.75" too?

--- End quote ---

Neither piece is 3.75" scale.  The Carbonite Blocks (if they are the same as last year) are in the 8" range and it sounds like the Stormtrooper will be the same - from the comments section of the blog post:

--- Quote ---With the base, the figure stands about 7.5-inches tall. The base measures about 4-inches wide by 2.25-inches long.

--- End quote ---

P-Siddy:
Thanks for the info, Jeff.

DSJ™:
Yep, measured my Carb Block & it's almost 8" long by 3" wide & 1" deep. Tho the Stormtrooper is very nice, still not worth the $75. shipping to Canada via FedEx. The Carb Block cost me a tad over $200 & I could have shipped it for less even with FedEx.

The Carb Block seems to be a cold cast porcelain so adds some weight. The packing for shipping is terrible, no bubble wrap or peanuts. Just drop in an outer box & they ship, have heard a few received damaged.  :-\

Jesse James:
The way they're doing it is so cheap too...  the materials.  I'd still want one though, even at the cost.  The Stormtrooper would have me roped.

JediJman:

--- Quote from: Jesse James on May  9, 2013, 01:05 AM ---The way they're doing it is so cheap too...  the materials.  I'd still want one though, even at the cost.  The Stormtrooper would have me roped.

--- End quote ---

I still want to see it in person to get a better feel for it.  8" is a better value I suppose, but I'd much rather have a 4".

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version