Multimedia > TV-9D9

Star Wars Rebels - Coming Fall 2014

<< < (19/26) > >>

Jayson:
Final core character revealed: Meet Hera

Jesse James:
What fun stuff would you like to see snuck into this?  Like the Stormtrooper Transport...

It's reworked, but it's awesome and takes some PT goodness and that original toy, and makes something awesome we all recognize.  Very much for us.

Something I hope to see?  I'd like to see the AT-PT incorporated in some capacity...  An improvement on the AT-RT, and a transitional vehicle to bridge that gap with something that actually looks like an attempt at evolution.

Like the Y-Wing in Clone Wars, I'm anxious to see what maybe they slip into this cartoon that resonates with the older crowd.  Little things like that are awesome.

I'd dig an Imperial Gunship too.

I think part of my want for the AT-PT is selfish in that I'd love a toy of it, but I think ships and things evolving, even slightly, is a nice thing to witness.  I'm hoping to see how the Alliance gets its first fighters too, if we indeed see the Alliance being born.  Fighters sort of embody the Rebels, so I'd like to see some CW hardware given to whoever makes up the initial group.

Just wishing out loud tonight for some new toys I guess.  Maybe a little anxious to get those new Rebels vehicles in my collection too.

Jesse James:
http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/tv/2014/04/29/star-wars-rebels-trailer-first-look/8462295/

New trailer coming May 4th at 7 on DisneyXD airing of the new Yoda Lego movie.

Then online at like 3 a.m., but I'll be DVR'ing it Sunday to watch right away.  This show looks like it's going to have a lot of great stuff to it.  I'm getting anxious for this. :)

Thanks to Jayson for pointing this out to me at Yakface by the way.

Nicklab:
The first trailer IS LIVE ON YOUTUBE.

McMetal:
Cool, I could have swore I kept seeing Bo Katan in there. Does one of the chicks wear Mando armor?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version