Airing of the grievances this year COULD be pretty epic.
New 3.75" TFA Figures! Sweet! Wait...
- They're 5POA? Ugh, that sucks.
- They cost $8 each? Man, that sucks!
- The pack-in build-a-weapons are a useless suck-fest.
- I can't find any of the figures I've spent weeks hating on at the stores - you suck, Hasblo!!!
- I finally found some figures... god the paint apps suck.
- I finally saw the movie - Zuvio sucks, he's not Boba Fett and he's not even in the movie for more than 1.5 seconds!
- I finally saw the movie - Goss Toowers sucks, he's not even in the movie for more than 1.5 seconds!
- Hasbro should just go back to making OT Cantina Aliens who were only in the movie for 1.5 seconds, that's what fans want!
- Ugh, my Targets are loaded with nothing but Wave 2 pegwarmers!
- Ugh, my local Walmarts are utterly devoid of any new Star Wars toys for kids (and by "toys for kids", I mean 3.75" stuff I want (but still hate), not the rest of the aisle jammed packed with Mashers, Micro Machines, Vehicles, Role Play and all the rest of that stuff kids might like).
I think that's about all for the 3.75" TFA stuff.... now where did I put my list for the 3.75" Black Series stuff (Walmart! $13 each! Wave 1! Paint Apps! HATE!)