[*]Operation Flashpoint: Red River
[*]Pure
[*]Rayman Legends
[*]Scarygirl
[*]Skate 3
[*]Trine 2

[/list]

Jesse James:
I grabbed Titanfall 2 for $30 on WM.com last weekend...  pick up today.  Cannot wait to play next weekend some.  Just hoping I'm able to without adverse reaction to the screen.

Dave:
I'm a novice with video games. 

We have an Xbox One and my son really wants Lego Indiana Jones. It appears its only compatible with Xbox 360.  What do you think the chances of them creating backward compatibility for this in the future?  Not sure if they've made any particular statements about all 360 games will eventually be backward compatible on Xbox One or not.

Jesse James:
That one seems likely IMHO but that's very up in the air.  Tough one to guess on.  No real basis one way or the other.

Matt:
There are a handful of LEGO games which have been made BC (Batman, Pirates of the Caribbean, and SW: The Complete Saga), so it's a possibility, but it's been a while (Feb. 2016) since the last one was added.

The Xbox website has a place to vote/leave feedback on what games go BC, but what effect that really has is anyone's guess, as it's generally up to the game's publisher if/when a game goes BC. But leaving feedback can't hurt, you know?

LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures

LEGO Indiana Jones 2: The Adventure Continues

I would guess we'll see one or both of those games eventually, but it may be a while. Perhaps as we get closer to Indy 5 in 2019.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version