Author Topic: DX Series 5 - ?  (Read 1993 times)

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Everyone is ignorant, but on different subjects.
    • View Profile
Re: DX Series 5 - ?
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2012, 05:31 PM »
the vinyl has been a great direction IMO, and getting Lando (vinyl), bespin Leia (vinyl), Lobot, and another shot at shiny 3-PO in parts would be nice. Plus the Bespin guard and Ugnaught are still waiting for their bricky release. I have a feeling Luke would end up in the wave, maybe in a little rougher shape than the series 4 release. I don't know what would make a good BAF though- the circular walkway where Vader tells Luke about that two faced Obi-Wan would be pretty cool, but seems pretty unlikely.

I struggled with that too.  Not a very interesting piece.  They could do the Freezing Chamber or the Han Torture chair too, but meh...kinda boring.  I'd love a Cloud Car or little Slave-I, but that seems too big.  They could stray to Hoth and give us a Taun Taun...it's not like we ever saw a probe droid on the Death Star.
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason. " -Jack Handey

Offline space monkey

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2012, 09:14 PM »

Are there any conventions/festivals coming up where Medicom has previously unveiled stuff?

The same Parco Toy Exhibition Medicom has every year. It's usually late July or August.

Offline Adrian

• Jedi Initiate
  • Follow me you will
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2013, 02:51 PM »
and we are back on- hopefully. cant wait to see what is coming.