Collectibles > The Black Series 3.75"

3.75" Black Series Rumors

<< < (22/44) > >>

Darth_Anton:
Crap. I completely forgot about Stan's "rumors." I was excited for a moment.

Nicklab:

--- Quote from: Darth_Anton on July 14, 2014, 11:23 PM ---Crap. I completely forgot about Stan's "rumors." I was excited for a moment.

--- End quote ---

Looks like everyone's forgotten about them again, and with good reason.  How many of these ACTUALLY panned out at SDCC? 

--- Quote ---Han Solo (Hoth Outfit)
Tzizvvit
Shasa Tiel (Ishi Tib Jabba's Palace)
Barada
Vedain (Nikto Skiff Guard Driver)
Han Solo (In Carbonite)
Lobot
Lando Calrissian
Bespin Security Guard
Power Droid
Hammerhead
Imperial Gunner (JUST ADDED!)
Yak Face (JUST ADDED!)

--- End quote ---

Let's see..... that would be NONE!  Well, the only one that might be considered halfway confirmed was the Han Solo in Hoth gear, which likely refers to the 6" Deluxe figure.  But I just have to shake my head at sites that should know better running rumors like this as news without any sort of independent verification

Darby:
Yeah I just shrugged at this. No doubt some of these guys are in development, because you know, what else, but I think it's clear from what we've seen recently that the 'collector line' is not going to generate a ton of excitement and certainly not 18 figures at a crack. Maybe for the movie next year (probably) but I'd like to see some follow up from some of the places that leaned on this. A lot of the comments I see out and about regarding 'other sites' and their reporting makes me think what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Pete_Fett:

--- Quote from: Nicklab on July 30, 2014, 10:02 AM ---Let's see..... that would be NONE!  Well, the only one that might be considered halfway confirmed was the Han Solo in Hoth gear, which likely refers to the 6" Deluxe figure.  But I just have to shake my head at sites that should know better running rumors like this as news without any sort of independent verification

--- End quote ---

Agreed. With Hasbro producing large numbers of figures in years past, I have always wondered if Stan was doing nothing more than just guessing at where Hasbro would go next with figures and just throwing it out there and seeing what sticks.

But now with the breadth and depth of the line being almost non-existent, he's going to be getting less and less accurate with his guesses.

Jesse James:
Scott has some info that is pertinent to that point somewhere.  :-X

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version