Collectibles > The Black Series 3.75"

3.75" Black Series Rumors

<< < (33/44) > >>

Jeff:
Hasbro is going out of their way in the Q&As to kill that TRU exclusive TVC rumor...

Q&A with Imperial Shipyards:
"The rumor is not true. Vintage collection will definitely come back in the future when the time is right."

Q&A with SSG:
"3 3/4” super-articulated figures are exclusive to Walmart right now.  If we decide to create packs like you’re talking about, like the Black Series packs for TRU—while nothing’s in development as of right now, if we did that, it would stay to Walmart.  That scale, that expression, is currently exclusive to Walmart."

Scockery:
After months of vague answers about super articulated 3 3/4", now they are straight forward.

Fine with me, Vintage packaging is an excuse for them to charge more money at this point.

Scockery:
via Jedi Temple Archives

--- Quote ---Hasbro explained that all of the Original Trilogy figures released in this line will be repacks. There will be NO NEW Original Trilogy figures. (The same is true for Prequel Trilogy figures.) The focus is on The Force Awakens right now and any slots for OT will be figure we have already seen at an earlier time (save for the delayed Princess Leia).
--- End quote ---

Yeah, sounds like it's gonna be a good wait for any new episode 1-6 figures.

Jesse James:
That's fine by me.  TFA kind of is important and means all new stuff.  Anything OT or PT would be wildly obscure or a resculpt...  While I want lots of that, given the timing and need for "newness" to push it, I'm ok with TFA being a focus.  If some of the repacks are nice that's just gravy.  Luke was the only one i liked in the initial wave but chewbacca makes sense.  That Vader...  Eh whatevs.  Can't all win.  Kicking off with ALL repacks is what stinks to me.  :-\  But they've sold well here soooo...

Darth_Anton:
Not excited about this news at all. Somehow I feel that the 3 3/4 inch Black series line will not do well enough to justify continuing it by Walmart standards YET, I won't be able to find any just the same.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version