Collectibles > The Black Series 3.75"

3.75" Black Series Rumors

<< < (10/44) > >>

Greedo The Green Menace:
About halfway decent a list. This line has quite a lot of re sculpts though which is a shame. If the stuff like new head hoth Luke and Vader is what brings costs down enough to get stuff like Doallyn and Ree Yees then it's worth it. R5 droid is cool too. If Hasbro wants to reduce costs, just throw a random repaint astromech in every wave, i doubt many would object to that. Really hoping we get some more Cantina guys this year though, Hasbros been cranking out the odd Jabba goons pretty steadily, but we haven't seen a new Cantina guy since Evazan.

Jeff:
According to Rebelscum and the UK TRU computer system, looks like there may be some kind of Cantina and Jabba's Palace/Rancor Battle Packs coming this Fall to go along with the Battle on Endor set revealed the other day...

P-Siddy:
Cantina and Jabba's Palace sound very interesting.  Surprised that Hasbro doesn't do a BP similar to the Battle of Endor one, except do the Scout in Hoth colors and throw in snowtroopers, AT-AT Commanders, some rebels troops and commanders.

Paul:
Ok so using the Formula that Hasbro often employs (and basically mimicking the Endor Set) we can expect:

Vechicle/Large Piece
8 re-packed Figures or so.

For Jabba's Rancor that seems easy enough
Vehicle = Rancor
8 figures could be anybody but my thought/(wish):

Jedi Luke from the Saber building scene
C-3P0
Lando Skiff Disguise
Slave Leia
Gammorean Guard
Boba Fett
Bib Fortuna (if the mold still exists)
Rancor Keeper

For the Cantina SHOWDOWN, I am scratching my head what the Vehicle/Large Piece would be....
My thought:
Landspeeder?
8 Sandtroopers (cuz somebody at the Big-H loves Sandtroopers, the figures)

Nicklab:
The RS posting had some prices attached to it.  Mind you, all of the prices were in GBP.  Here are the prices for each set:

Battle on Endor:  £99.99 price tag ($168 USD) - AT-ST + 8 figures (7 if you consider the 2 Ewoks as being the equivalent of one basic figure)

Cantina Showdown:  £39.99 ($67 USD)

Jabba's Rancor Pit:  £129.99 ($220 USD)

I think the lineups are likely going to be somewhat proportional to the price points.

CANTINA SHOWDOWN - Maybe 4 - 6 figures, tops.  I think it's probably going to include:  Luke Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Ponda Baba, Dr. Evazan and perhaps one or two other Cantina patrons

JABBA'S RANCOR PIT:  The last Rancor set with Luke retailed for $50.  With the rise in prices I think it would probably sell for $70 - $80 now.  At this price, I'm thinking we get the following:  Rancor, Jedi Luke (hopefully the sandstorm version), Gamorrean Guard, Malakili, Giran, Bib Fortuna, Slave Leia

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version