Author Topic: SWCE 2023 Black Series 6" Revenge of the Jedi Darth Vader  (Read 354 times)

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
SWCE 2023 Black Series 6" Revenge of the Jedi Darth Vader
« on: February 2, 2023, 12:44 AM »
STAR WARS: THE BLACK SERIES DARTH VADER (REVENGE OF THE JEDI)
(HASBRO/Ages 4 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $33.99 / Available: Star Wars Celebration)

REVENGE OF THE JEDI, Episode VI’s working title, was featured in the film’s first trailer and early promotional materials. But just before its release, the name was changed to STAR WARS: RETURN OF THE JEDI. Commemorate the 40th Anniversary of STAR WARS: RETURN OF THE JEDI with this DARTH VADER figure from The Black Series, featuring classic design and packaging! This premium 6-inch DARTH VADER figure is inspired by the design and color palette of the original STAR WARS: REVENGE OF THE JEDI poster. Fans can display this figure which features premium detail and
multiple points of articulation. Includes figure and Lightsaber accessory.

Available exclusively at Star Wars Celebration.

Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
Re: SWCE 2023 Black Series 6" Revenge of the Jedi Darth Vader
« Reply #1 on: February 2, 2023, 12:26 PM »
I think it's an interesting idea for an exclusive.  The ROTJ 40th Anniversary is topical.  And that REVENGE poster was something that I remember pretty well from back then.

The figure itself is... the figure.  I think this is far more about the presentation than the action figure.  It will look nice on a shelf.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 2, 2023, 12:48 PM »
The figure itself is... the figure.  I think this is far more about the presentation than the action figure.  It will look nice on a shelf.

Reminds me of the Lava Reflection Vader that Target had for RotS.

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2023, 08:51 AM »
Some more PR info from Hasbro for those planning to attend the show... is anyone here planning to attend SW Celebration UK?

This year, Hasbro is offering a convention exclusive Star Wars: The Black Series Darth Vader (Revenge of the Jedi) figure inspired by  the working title for the film Star Wars: Return of the Jedi, which was featured in the film’s first trailer and early promotional materials. This premium 6-inch Darth Vader figure takes on the color palette of the original poster and includes a hidden, displayable Revenge of the Jedi mini-poster. Attendees interested in purchasing the exclusive figure can come to the Info Desk at the Hasbro booth starting 10am BST on April 7 to receive a QR code that’ll allow them to purchase the figure. A limited amount of QR codes will be distributed each day. (Limited quantities will be available to pre-order on HasbroPulse.com after the convention. While supplies last).
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender