Collectibles > The Black Series 6" Figures

6" Black Series Rumors

<< < (6/51) > >>

McMetal:

--- Quote from: GrandMoffNick on November 21, 2014, 03:37 PM ---
--- Quote from: McMetal on November 21, 2014, 11:27 AM ---Rumor has it Wave 6 has already popped up at Target... ;)

--- End quote ---

Cool, but relentless.

Was it Target or Walmart? RS says one and YF says the other (with a quick look by me anyway).

--- End quote ---

Yeah, I believe the 6" find was from Target, the Walmart bit was just some crappy Command set that noone cares about.  ;)

McMetal:
Interesting...when scanning the Big Retail sites for upcoming SW related Black Friday deals, I found a listing for the following:

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Star-Wars-Black-Series-6-Deluxe-Assortment/37079580

At $129.77, I'm wondering if this is that six-pack thingamajig that showed up down in Mexico a few weeks back. Maybe a Black Friday surprise? (ala those Clone Wars 8 packs a few years back)

Although that's not really a good price at all considering they're $20 apiece. So maybe I'm wrong on that...anyone venture a guess?

edit: looks like that is marked down from the original price of $163...which is still over MSRP for 8 figures.

P-Siddy:
It's all those Hans, Leias, and Greedos, along with the TRU Cantina Exclusives...  :P

McMetal:
Hmmm....6" scaled Starfighter coming for Ep 7? (RS leaked list)

That thing is gonna be massive. I figured we would get a Dewback or Landspeeder before any of the bigger ships.

Jeff:

--- Quote from: McMetal on January  5, 2015, 10:23 AM ---That thing is gonna be massive.
--- End quote ---

Or massively underscaled. :P 

Paging Jesse to tell us how big a 6" figure scale X-Wing would need to be in order to be true-to-scale. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version