Collectibles > The Black Series 6" Figures

6" Black Series Rumors

<< < (14/51) > >>

Diddly:
NEW RUMOR: Black Series Wave 4 Restock On The Way, Waves 5 and 6 Discontinued

So that would mean we would see a reshipment of the Hux/Asty wave over the summer, while the Han/FN-2187/Jango and Ahsoka/Kanan/Luke waves are done. Hopefully this isn't the case because that is absolutely stupid.

GrandMoffNick:
That is more than stupid.

Nicklab:
WTF?!?!  I seriously hope this is not legit.  Because the alarmist bull**** that is the current stock & trade of JTA got old quite a while ago.

The only positive news out of that is that the Hux & Atsy wave would re-ship.  I only ever saw it at TRU, and foolishly passed on picking those up at the time because I thought they would be plentiful.  But that was a major miscalculation on my part.

Brian:
This doesn't necessarily apply only to 6" Black Series, but with all the announcements today from Hot Toys, Sideshow, Gentle Giant, Funko, and others....it would be neat if Hasbro would at least announce a new figure or something, or give a preview of something that has been rumored/announced. There is still time, but it seems like such a missed opportunity to do something fun for the fans like virtually all the other companies have.

Dave:
Do we have any idea if the DCPI # at Target is carrying over for 6" figures from TFA to this fall's likely release of Rogue One assortments?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version