Collectibles > The Black Series 6" Figures

6" Black Series Rumors

<< < (17/51) > >>

Nicklab:
There seems to be a second 6" Cassian Andor in the works.  Check out Going Rogue from The Official Site, because you can see him in his Rebel officer uniform in that video.

Darby:
Pretty sure that is the Disney Elite version, though we'll definitely see this from Hasbro.

2nd pic:

https://www.yahoo.com/movies/sneak-peek-disneys-rogue-one-035937790/photo-sergeant-jyn-erso-elite-series-1472616265211.html

Nicklab:
Check out this somewhat cryptic rumor from Yakface:

Rumor Report: Intercepted Transmission from Hoth

It’s a cold and blustery Friday here in Minnesota/Hoth, and a new rumor has risen over the frozen horizon. The exact details are coded and the source had a self-destruct, but it’s a good bet that the Empire (Hasbro) knows it’s coming and Darth Vader is seeing to it personally (as a pack-in).

I'm getting Imperial Probe Droid and Vader from this.  The optimist in me wants this to be a Star Destroyer or Hoth playset.  Or is this going to be a 2-pack?  Hmmm....

Jesse James:
I'd much rather the droid I think haha, only cuz anything else isn't gonna wow.

Darby:
I wonder if this isn't a 6 inch set, because I kind of don't see where a Probe droid / Vader set would fit in within the 3.75 line. I mean it could be an exclusive so what do I know. I loved that thing so curious to see what's up with it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version