Collectibles > The Black Series 6" Figures

6" Black Series Rumors

<< < (19/51) > >>

Nicklab:

--- Quote from: Diddly on January 18, 2017, 09:43 AM ---There is also a rumor of a 6 inch Early Bird Set to commemorate the 40th Anniversary.

--- End quote ---

6" Early Bird set?

And possible die-cast figures, too?  It's shades of the Titanium series figures all over again.

Dave:

--- Quote from: Diddly on January 18, 2017, 09:43 AM ---There is also a rumor of a 6 inch Early Bird Set to commemorate the 40th Anniversary.

--- End quote ---

This seems a little odd.  We've essentially got all of these figures already (R2, Luke, Leia, Chewie). 

I personally am not interested in slight variations or a packaging variant for these figures.

I would rather see them do something different if they wanted to do a 40th Anniversary set.  Lots of great characters left to do from ANH in the 6" line.  No need to rehash.

Darby:
R2 makes sense as he's been MIA since wave 1, and Luke and Leia would be interesting if they ditched the soft goods for plastic. Chewie I don't know. We've had two and I don't know what would make him different outside of a new head sculpt.

McMetal:

--- Quote from: Dave on January 18, 2017, 11:52 AM ---

--- End quote ---

This seems a little odd.  We've essentially got all of these figures already (R2, Luke, Leia, Chewie). 

I personally am not interested in slight variations or a packaging variant for these figures.

I would rather see them do something different if they wanted to do a 40th Anniversary set.  Lots of great characters left to do from ANH in the 6" line.  No need to rehash.

--- End quote ---

100% AGREE!

Please spare us some half assed exclusive like that TRU "Cantina Showdown" garbage. We already had those characters too. There's like 800 different great options for new characters in this scale, we don't need repacks, retools, tweaks or similar nonsense. Not at this stage.

And Krennic is just a stupid carryover. That should have been Vader's spot.

Dave:

--- Quote from: Darby on January 18, 2017, 12:28 PM ---R2 makes sense as he's been MIA since wave 1, and Luke and Leia would be interesting if they ditched the soft goods for plastic. Chewie I don't know. We've had two and I don't know what would make him different outside of a new head sculpt.

--- End quote ---

If people need R2 (or any figure) then they should just straight up reissue him in a future case assortment.  Looks like he is going for some crazy money on eBay, so I would assume the demand is there for a reissue.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version