Author Topic: 6" Black Series Rumors  (Read 87504 times)

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: 6" Black Series Rumors
« Reply #60 on: April 20, 2016, 03:14 PM »
So with the recent Black Series rumors from JediNews breaking down the Force Friday lineups, it looks like figures like Leia, Revan, Snowtrooper, etc. are being held until then. Does that mean that we are on a break with this line until then? I just got shipping notice for the Luke, Ahsoka, Kanan wave, so are things on a four month break now?

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 20, 2016, 05:37 PM »
That's my understanding, yeah. Ahsoka wave, Starkiller Base Rey and then nothing til the SDCC Rogue 1 exclusive no one will be able to get, lol. Kind of a weird schedule but, Hasbro.  :P
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 21, 2016, 07:03 AM »
So with the recent Black Series rumors from JediNews breaking down the Force Friday lineups, it looks like figures like Leia, Revan, Snowtrooper, etc. are being held until then. Does that mean that we are on a break with this line until then? I just got shipping notice for the Luke, Ahsoka, Kanan wave, so are things on a four month break now?

Really?  Care to share a link?
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 21, 2016, 10:16 AM »

Rumored Rogue One Wave 1

Rumored Rogue One Wave 2

Rumored Rogue One Wave 3
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 21, 2016, 10:49 AM »

Rumored Rogue One Wave 1

Rumored Rogue One Wave 2

Rumored Rogue One Wave 3

Thanks!

Feedback

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 21, 2016, 09:24 PM »
NEW RUMOR: Black Series Wave 4 Restock On The Way, Waves 5 and 6 Discontinued

So that would mean we would see a reshipment of the Hux/Asty wave over the summer, while the Han/FN-2187/Jango and Ahsoka/Kanan/Luke waves are done. Hopefully this isn't the case because that is absolutely stupid.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Master
  • You are what you choose to be
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 21, 2016, 11:57 PM »
That is more than stupid.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2016, 09:45 PM by GrandMoffNick »
This is the water, and this is the well. Drink full, and descend. The horse is the white of the eyes, and dark within

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 22, 2016, 08:11 AM »
WTF?!?!  I seriously hope this is not legit.  Because the alarmist bull**** that is the current stock & trade of JTA got old quite a while ago.

The only positive news out of that is that the Hux & Atsy wave would re-ship.  I only ever saw it at TRU, and foolishly passed on picking those up at the time because I thought they would be plentiful.  But that was a major miscalculation on my part.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2016, 09:11 AM by Nicklab »

Feedback

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 4, 2016, 05:02 PM »
This doesn't necessarily apply only to 6" Black Series, but with all the announcements today from Hot Toys, Sideshow, Gentle Giant, Funko, and others....it would be neat if Hasbro would at least announce a new figure or something, or give a preview of something that has been rumored/announced. There is still time, but it seems like such a missed opportunity to do something fun for the fans like virtually all the other companies have.

Offline Dave

• Jedi Master
  • Never Trust a Big Butt and a Smile - BBD
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 27, 2016, 03:21 PM »
Do we have any idea if the DCPI # at Target is carrying over for 6" figures from TFA to this fall's likely release of Rogue One assortments?

Offline Dave

• Jedi Master
  • Never Trust a Big Butt and a Smile - BBD
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 21, 2016, 12:45 PM »
I know Hasbro isn't really taking questions anymore, or really communicating anything, but has anyone received an answer to the question about stands for the 6" figures?  I know they're included with the 6" figures in Japan.  Just curious if that is coming to the rest of the world, or if there are any plans to offer these as accessory packs like the 3.75" stands.

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I am one with the Force and the Force is with me
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
« Reply #71 on: July 25, 2016, 12:13 PM »
Do we have any idea if the DCPI # at Target is carrying over for 6" figures from TFA to this fall's likely release of Rogue One assortments?

Based on Jyn's regular packaging, they are keeping the assortment number, so I'd guess that DPCI will stay.
Yakface.com Owner/Content Manager
Follow me on Twitter - @yak_face / @JediJaybird

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 21, 2016, 11:28 AM »
We have a new rumor about a 6" Black Series online exclusive.  It's reportedly going to be a REVENGE OF THE SITH Clone Trooper 4-pack, and will retail for $99.99.

Please pardon the quote for the smarmy commentary from JTA:

(We know who the vendor is rumored to be, but we're deciding to keep it anonymous at the moment as to not steal their thunder should this rumor pan out.) Apparently this set will be packaged the same way as Amazon's Trooper 4-Pack with and will include "battle damage" paint applications. What's more, this set looks to be based on clones from Revenge Of The Sith and this might be called out on the packaging. (Could this be a set that includes a Shock Trooper, 501st Legion Trooper, 212th Attack Battalion Trooper and a 41st Elite Corps Trooper?) The set is also rumored to be $99.99. We've also learned that orders will go up for pre-sale in October and supposedly be shipped out late October thru the holidays. As with any rumor we post, please take with a grain of salt until never confirmed by Hasbro.

IIRC, when Adam Pawlus was making the rounds to pump up anticipation of EE's astromech 6-pack exclusive, he also teased another upcoming exclusive multipack.  I get the sense that this may be just what Adam was talking about.  As for the specific Clone unit markings?  I think JTA is speculating, although those particular Clone units are some of the most high profile to choose from.

Feedback

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 21, 2016, 05:22 PM »
For crying out loud, if you know who it is, just say it. I hate that cagey bs. You just spoiled the surprise anyway no matter who it ends up being.  ::)
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I am one with the Force and the Force is with me
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
« Reply #74 on: August 21, 2016, 11:05 PM »
Most definitely EE. As for the figures being "battle-damaged", I hope that it isn't handled as that Amazon exclusive stormtrooper was. That deco was awful.
Yakface.com Owner/Content Manager
Follow me on Twitter - @yak_face / @JediJaybird