Multimedia > The Wookiee Arcade

New Star Wars Battlefront

<< < (5/12) > >>

Nicklab:
I just watched the new Battlefront video that features what appears to be gameplay footage.  OMG does it no justice.

Jesse James:
The co-op one blew my fragile mind.

The rebel soldier designs are all kinda good too.

Nicklab:
The new Battlefront trailer is just CRAZY!!!!!!!!  It's making me want a PS4 in a bad way!

Darth Slothus:
heard a rumor that this game is predominately Co-OP and has serious lack of missions. Can someone validate? ???

Jesse James:
I enjoyed the Beta well enough, but honestly it didn't feel any better as far as FPS games go than really anything else out there like Titanfall, HALO or COD.  If anything it had a lil too much COD feeling to it where, unless you play COD religiously and without much of a life, be prepared for 12 y/o's to own you all day long.  :D  Visually it's stunning but most games are so I'm not swayed there.  It'll be the balance of the gameplay, to me, that makes me like it or love it.  I liked the Beta, but wasn't blown away.  Frankly it was annoying at times.

Titanfall puts a better balance in gameplay I've found, and wish more games tried to be that way.  Even online, you can get somewhere without feeling like you're only alive for a few seconds after each respawn. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version