Author Topic: Walmart Black Series 3.75" Wave 5  (Read 519 times)

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: Walmart Black Series 3.75" Wave 5
« Reply #30 on: September 9, 2016, 09:19 PM »
Ackbar n Lando were at 5Below in some bulk but I don't recall seeing a ton of either in stores otherwise.  Some but not pegwarming status...  Yeah those other two, tougher gets.  I forget what else was in that wave besides CW Kenobi which is pretty slick imo. 

I know people love that ERG and I did too, but there is always a spot on my shelves for the ROTs guards too.  Good figures in their own right.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 9, 2016, 11:42 PM »
I ordered two cases of the online only wave, the second case solely to get a second Royal Guard. I ended up selling the extra Ahsoka to McMetal, popped it in a bubble mailer and it apparently got crushed in transit to him. Always felt bad about that one so I'm glad he has a chance to get a MOC one (or for me to make that one up to him).
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Online P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 10, 2016, 09:17 AM »
I bought a case, sold off the ones I didn't want and was able to get 5 more ERGs off amazon when they were offered at a nice low price.

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: Today at 02:15 PM »
I ordered two cases of the online only wave, the second case solely to get a second Royal Guard. I ended up selling the extra Ahsoka to McMetal, popped it in a bubble mailer and it apparently got crushed in transit to him. Always felt bad about that one so I'm glad he has a chance to get a MOC one (or for me to make that one up to him).

Wow, I had almost forgot about that! No worries, I got another one today.  ;D
Don't even act like I didn't buy that doughnut...I got the documentation right here...