Collectibles > The Black Series 3.75"

Recent purchases

<< < (12/28) > >>

McMetal:
Capping an unbelievably lucky series of lunch hour toy runs, I found a fresh case of the new Black Series guys at TRU today. I grabbed both Rexes, both Wolffes, and the lone Doom. Definitely going to need another Doom to open, I love the vivid color scheme, hokey or not.

Best part was they all rang up for $9.99 each still...power to the people!   ;)

Darth_Anton:
Picked up Dutch, Chewie and an INC from TRU. These are definitely the last to go.

Darth_Anton:
Well, I had an adventure yesterday. Did my first extended toy run in ages. Sadly, all I came up with from the 3.75 line is one Cmdr Doom at Target. But, here's what really bothered me:

Hit my first TRU, nada. Asked them to check the stockroom which they did with no fuss. Still nada. The manager asked if he could check other stores for me. "Heck, yeah!" I said. Porter Ranch TRU, a very nice store, was supposed to have 16 on hand. Knew it wasn't R5's because I had been there a few days before. They were empty. I raced over there. Nothing. Not even shelf space for them. Brought a picture of the UPC I snapped at the previous TRU, asked them to look at the counter. "Yep, computer says we have 16." They called a guy to look. He came out. Here's what the deal is with this store:

Last case of black series 3.75 they got was December of 2014. The 16 in the system were stolen and never purged for the system. Because of the high incident of theft with the line, they decided they wouldn't carry it.

I know that this is just one item in a store of thousands, but how this can get handled in such a half-assed way with management continuing to retain positions in the company is just sad.

Rob:
I know it's a Rebels figure, but does anyone still need Chopper?  Hit me up if you really can't find him.

McMetal:
I bought 2 Commander Thorns and a spare Commander Doom off HTS yesterday. I would have gotten Mosep too but he sold out in like 5 seconds.   :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version