Collectibles > The Black Series 3.75"

Recent purchases

<< < (15/28) > >>

Diddly:
Was in Houston for the weekend and on the way back I stopped at a small town Walmart looking for TFA stuff. Nothing there, but I did find Rex and 3PO. Just need to grab the Jawas and INC and I'll be done with the TIE Pilot portion of the line.

McMetal:
Wave 2 finally hit here today and I picked up Kylo and FO Stormtrooper. Nice figures!

Scockery:
At a Wal-Mart that never seemed to put them out back in the summer, I found the part of wave with Mosep in the clearance section for the "clearance price' of $12.83. So I completed my 2015 collecting goal...buying Mosep Binneed*. That was it. Really. It might be the second Star Wars thing I've bought at retail all year. I haven't gotten any Force Awakens items. Wait until I see the movie to see if I care.

*Yeah, i could've gotten online, but I wanted  a decent paint job for my money.

I would've bought the Jawas if I ever saw them. Maybe carbonite Han Solo, too.

Nicklab:
Glad to see wave 2 hitting in greater numbers.  I was able to pick up another 3 First Order Stormtroopers the other day.  Right now I've got 5, but I'd certainly like to get more.  But at $13 each?  Those purchases sting a little bit.  And it leaves me hoping that these will sell so well that Hasbro will offer a wide-release Black Series once the deal with Walmart runs out.

JediJman:
I found wave 3 at my local WM today.  The Rey and Finn figs look great, and nice to get a pair of Stormtroopers since I missed out on wave 2.  I like the Poe sculpt, but he and the Trench Hans all had ridiculously bad eye paint jobs.  I may have my 9 year olds hit them with a sharpie to make them look better.   ::)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version