Collectibles > The Black Series 3.75"

Recent purchases

<< < (20/28) > >>

Darby:
You're going to burn in hell!  ;)

Nice score. Nothing has slipped out here in Iowa as of yet. I keep seeing these scores on Twitter and think the dam will break here any day (not the literal dam hopefully as we're currently in the middle of a flood in Waterloo) but oh well. Looking forward to Friday.

Darth_Anton:
I got denied buying a ERG and an Akbar myself. The frustrating thing is always how the employees handle it and then managers telling lies to cover their butts.

First reaction by the check out attendant was: "oh, there must be something wrong with these." Then they called over a manager who scanned it. Then another manager happened by and join in. I asked why I could buy some of the figure in the same exact packaging (i.e. Finn,) but not others? (Was curious how they'd explain it.) Then, I kid you not, this is what one manager said to the other, not to me: "I got an email about these this morning saying they we have to ship them back."

JediJman:
It's funny to hear how many people (myself included) have gotten the "It's a recall" line.  Wouldn't just basic common sense tell you that they're probably new and not supposed to be released yet?  The average person has some idea that there is a new Star Wars movie on the way, right?  Walmart is so clueless in so many way...

P-Siddy:

--- Quote from: JediJman on September 30, 2016, 11:23 AM ---It's funny to hear how many people (myself included) have gotten the "It's a recall" line.

--- End quote ---

What's funny is that the are claimed to be recalled and yet are back on the pegs the next time you are there.  I guess 'recalled' means back to the pegs to them.

Dave:
I'm guessing its part of their excellent management training.  When someone asks you why they can't buy something just say, "it was recalled".  You don't need to know the real reason, just vomit up this line, take the item, and walk away.

I'm glad in Minneapolis we've got 197 Target stores and only a handful of Wal-Marts.  If WM was my only decent retail option I think I would drive my car in to a bridge abutment. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version