Community > Other Toy Lines

Pacific Rim Toys

<< < (3/19) > >>

Greg:

--- Quote from: McMetal on November 26, 2013, 11:17 AM ---Nice, I have been seeing pictures of a larger scale Knifehead but wasn't sure if it was just a re-do of the Wave 1 figure.

I am definitely down for the 18" stuff too, but am hoping to get these in person, rather than shipped. Seems like shipping would be a lot.

--- End quote ---

There are two larger Knifeheads coming. One is 18" scale, and the other is an all-new & bigger 7" scale with added articulation and battle damage. I guess the previous 7" figure was too small in relation to the Jaegers, hence the update.

As for shipping on 18" figs it is steep. I think BBTS charged $18 or $24 on Knifehead, but luckily they have the pile of loot feature. TRU had free shipping on Gipsy. I also grabbed a GI Joe figure, and was able to take advantage of a $15 off coupon because of that.

dave in the basement:
Where are you guys buying these, online or brick and mortar? I have yet to see these at my local TRU.

I don't necessarily need the lowest price, but I don't want to drop $35 at Amazon and find out I could have gotten the same item for $25 on BBTS.

Thanks in advance for any enlightenment!

McMetal:
I have found both of the first two waves at the local brick and mortar TRU. They are located in the Neca section, near the Expendables, McFarlane Sports figs, Hobbit stuff, Walking Dead stuff, Robocop stuff, etc. That aisle has become my first stop even before Star Wars.

They sell out VERY quickly here though so you may just be looking for a shelf tag.

I'm not sure if our TRU will stock the 18" figures or not. I have been hoping so but may have to resort to buying them online. Seems like they would want those out on the floor in time for the holidays but who knows.

Good luck! They are great figures, hope you can find them!

McMetal:
I was finally ready to cave and order the 18" Gipsy Danger off TRU.com with the current 15% off deal only to find they have totally removed the listing from their website. And no way to preorder Knifehead either.  ???

shmashwitdaclub:
they have a 2nd production run up for pre-order for the 18" GD at BBTS:  http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=NEC12212&mode=retail

Knifehead preorder is sold out

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version